"The key to being desired is to disappear."
_____________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"I thought that we were on the same side of the battle..."



Frank Ocean - Dying For Your Love (2011)

"Do you remember that October night? That swinging knife? I almost lost my life. Called myself being a hero. Trying to guard your heart, no matter how hard I fought, it was over before it started. I thought that we were on the same side of the battle. I'm on the front line of disaster, now. I'll make sense of, we're not together, I guess where we're at doesn't matter.

You have me dying every night, just because. You have me fighting every night to prove my love. We never get enough. I'm fighting in the club. I'm dying for your love. I don't know what you want. You got me fighting every night to prove my love.

All I ever did was, just try to play my part--tell me that I'm wrong."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin