"The key to being desired is to disappear."
_____________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Music Video | Nicki Minaj - Beez In The Trap



The song is just so basic. The video's just so exploitative and suggestive. It's such a terrible reference for the young, prepubescent girls it's targeting and yet I can't stop looking at it. Either I like the black wig or I'm in shock. It's like crack, for kids.

1 comment:

  1. If you can mulberry purse make it to the benefit it mulberry outlet would be much appreciated! We are going bowling so there will be lots of fun to be had, and selling raffle tickets for three great gift baskets! All mulberry bagthe other information is listed below! While mulberry luggage bagsthings are going as well as they could be mulberry outlet store my friend Amanda and I wanted to do more. So a benefit wemulberry handbags are hosting!I found this recipe from manolo blahnik outletTidyMom and knew I had to make them. Steeplechase was the perfect event to try them out. They manolo blahnik shoes do take some effort as everything is homemade, but so worth it. I had step manolo blahnik online by step pictures, butmanolo blahnik bridal think I might have deleted them. So, please click here manolo blahnik shop to view the recipe, her instructions are great.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin