"The key to being desired is to disappear."
_____________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________

Friday, December 2, 2011

Lovin The Crew | Par-City | Civilized Sessions Vol. 1





My boys, Par-City, dropped their 6th project "Civilized Sessions Volume 1".

3 a.m., December 2, 2011, I'm talking to Ronnie (Gif) about his thoughts on the music industry, moving forward as an artist, and finding the right balance between the past, the present, and classic sounds.

"I'm trying to push forward at the same time and I'm trying to do better. That's really what it's about. Doing better."

Ronnie sent me his verse to the song "Go Home" a while back and I immediately fell in love with it. Very honest. Very Melodic.

"...[that] move against you as soon as you don't have the juice within you. I don't think I have it in me to continue. I wanna go home."

Download the mixtape here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin